Re: OpenBase adapter & types.xml

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 12:10:16 EST

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > Mike Kienenberger just submitted his OpenBase adapter, that implements
    > OpenBase native PK generation mechanism. It is checked in to my sandbox
    > with some modifications:

    Andrus, where can I find an explanation of the types.xml file?

    How did you decide to go with these paticular settings?

    For example:

       <jdbc-type name="BOOLEAN">
           <db-type name="int"/>
       </jdbc-type>

    I know OpenBase has a boolean data type, and I'm pretty sure that I set the
    db-type to boolean, so I'm obviously not understanding something :) Same
    with DOUBLE and money/double, etc.

    -Mike