FWD: Re: {62153} Low priority: weird 'SoundsLike' insert error during unit testing on OpenBase support for Cayenne framework

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 21:23:52 EST

    Andrus,

    Can you provide Scott with exact details on what caused this (or maybe
    explain steps to take to cause it)?

    You can send a message to "suppor..penbase.com" with {62153} as part of
    the subject, and it'll automatically get added to the support case.

    I've already answered his questions on Cayenne. His response to that is at
    the bottom of the message.

    -Mike

    suppor..penbase.com wrote:
    > Yes. It would be really good to know this. Does Cayenne come with
    > source? Is it free or is it a commercial product? [mlk: answered --
    response to answer below]