Re: {62153} Low priority: weird 'SoundsLike' insert error during unit testing on OpenBase support for Cayenne framework

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 20:20:53 EST

  • Next message: Mike Kienenberger: "FWD: Re: {62153} Low priority: weird 'SoundsLike' insert error during unit testing on OpenBase support for Cayenne framework"

    scot..penbase.com wrote:
    > It appears that the problem is with the SQL being created. For
    > whatever reason, the ? parameter is not being substituted. I would be
    > curious to know how you are assigning this value.

    Andrus, that's good to know.

    Scott, do you still want to know exactly how Cayenne caused the problem in
    order to make the error message more meaningful?