CAY-70 patches address generic issues with NotLikeIgnoreCase and adds adaptor support for custom QualifierTranslators

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 13:43:20 EST

    Since the original problem was openbase-specific, and the solution seems
    generic, I figured I'd mention for those who aren't watching the issue that
    the CAY-70 patches address generic issues with NotLikeIgnoreCase [missing
    UPPER] and adds adaptor support for custom QualifierTranslators.

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-70