Re: [OS-JIRA] Created: (CAY-77) CayenneModeler must allow to configure CLASSPATH on the fly

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 10:58:55 EST

    Andrus Adamchik.org wrote:
    > Things like DB reengineering require external Java classes to be loaded
    dynamically. An important improvement is to make locations of such jar files
    configurable in the modeler. Such configuration must be persistent.

    While we're on this topic, is there an existing way or are there plans to
    add a way to specify those same external Java classes when running/building
    the test suite?

    I end up making the same changes to add my jar file to the build.xml file
    each time I update cayenne from cvs.

    -Mike