DataContextEventsTst fails?

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 05:55:13 EST

    Hey,
    I see the test org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContextEventsTst.
    testDataContextRolledBackTransaction() fail with the following exception:

    Failure

    junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
    at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContextEventsTst.testDataContextRolledBac
    kTransaction(DataContextEventsTst.java:132)
    at
    )
    at
    java:25)

    it is this piece that fails:
    assertTrue(artist.receivedWillCommit());

    I am working on the data view code integration (it is just small extension
    of the project loading logic and should not affect anything else) on the
    yesterday's CVS check-out and running the tests against Oracle9i. The other
    tests are passed just fine.

    Is this exception liable to happen in the current state of the Cayenne code
    or should I dig deeper?

    Andriy.