SourceForge CVS issues

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 12:06:41 EST

    SourceForge admits having problems with CVS server. This time it is
    main developer repository:

    http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1
    http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
    docid=2352&group_id=1#1074819096

    Sigh... Developer CVS access used to be the only thing that worked
    perfectly over the years that I am using SourceForge. Not anymore :-(

    I guess this explains our continuing nightly build errors that were
    supposed to be fixed long time ago. And of course the fact that I can't
    sync my code for a while...

    Andrus