Re: Final optimistic locking patch available / CAY-52 attachments need deleting

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 00:12:49 EST

    Hi Mike,

    Thank you and Achim for doing all this work on optimistic locking! It
    has been at the top of Cayenne priority list for quiet some time. In
    fact this and inheritance are the two remaining major features that are
    a "must have" in 1.1. I hope soon I'll get a long enough break from
    other things to get up to speed on that and commit your patch.

    IIRC Andriy has also developed some kind of locking code on his own.
    Andriy do you have any comments?

    On Mar 16, 2004, at 5:31 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:
    > This leaves 3 data files and 3 old patches (2 of which are defective)
    > which
    > should probably be removed.

    Done.

    > If there are no objections, I will probably announce this patch on the
    > cayenne-user mailing list in a week (I want to make sure Achim doesn't
    > find
    > any SQL server (or other) issues).

    I have no objections. Please go ahead. "Release often, release early"
    :-)

    Andrus