commons-collections upgrade to 3.1

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 15:28:33 EDT

    This has been a contentious issue before, so I figured I post the
    update here before it goes live.

    We have a bug report CAY-149 that documents weird behavior of the
    Modeler "recent files" menu on Windows. Turned out to be a bug in
    commons-collections, fixed in 3.1. So I did the upgrade. According to
    3.1 release notes, "code is source and binary compatible" with 3.0.
    Besides this only affects the Modeler, so runtime can continue using
    3.0 with cayenne-nodeps.jar.

    If anyone has concerns about the upgrade, pls. let me know.

    Andrus