Re: CAY-160 -- Database reconnect support? [Oracle 9i]

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 20:09:50 EDT

    Mike, do you think we should close CAY-160 as "Won't Fix"? I am asking
    since you no longer have interest in testing this further, and my
    philosophy as far as connection pool is to provide robust but very
    simple implementation with Cayenne, allowing users to use DBCP or pools
    bundled with drivers for advanced stuff.

    Andrus