Re: CAY-160 -- Database reconnect support? [Oracle 9i]

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 20:50:15 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > Mike, do you think we should close CAY-160 as "Won't Fix"? I am asking
    > since you no longer have interest in testing this further, and my
    > philosophy as far as connection pool is to provide robust but very
    > simple implementation with Cayenne, allowing users to use DBCP or pools
    > bundled with drivers for advanced stuff.

    Let me think about it.

    I'm in the middle of packing back up at the end of my working vacation.

    I'll try to have an answer one way or another by Wednesday.

    Currently, "Won't fix" is also my leaning (although the minor patch in
    CAY-160 might be worthwhile to apply just to improve things slightly since
    it consolidates all failures into one piece of code).

    -Mike