1.1 is switched to STABLE, let 1.2 begin...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 23:30:21 EDT

    1.1 release development is switched to the CVS STABLE branch. HEAD is
    now open for 1.2 check ins (I hope I didn't screw up anything in the
    process - moving a branch in CVS is a very painful undertaking)...

    I will post a list of things I am planning to include in 1.2 sometime
    soon. But the basic idea is that 1.2 should have a much shorter cycle,
    so that we could provide our users with all the requested features now,
    and then quickly move on with 2.0. 2.0 will introduce deeper
    refactoring, involving a number of current abstractions in the query,
    access and mapping API - all the concepts that weren't done right
    originally...

    So that's the plan....

    Andrus