[ANN] Cayenne 1.1RC2 released

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 22:41:17 EDT

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/

    Release Candidate 2 is available for download. It fixes all bugs
    scheduled to go in 1.1, so looks like we can do a final release pretty
    soon. Still I encourage everybody to try RC2 and report any new bugs -
    this will ensure that final release won't have them ;-)

    For a full list of fixes see the release notes -
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/release-notes/RELEASE-NOTES-1.1RC2.txt
    Also I started a rework/update of the old Modeler documentation, adding
    new screenshots, etc.

    Enjoy ;-)

    Andrus