Sequence Diagrams,

From: Kevin J. Menard, Jr. (nirvdru..egativetwenty.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 10:10:39 EDT

    Hi,

    Are there sequence diagrams for Cayenne kicking around anywhere?
    They'd probably lower the bar to entry on the dev side :-)

    Otherwise, with regards to the ant task I was proposing for auto-DB
    generation, what's the best way to load the config file? I figure I'm
    going to need a DbAdapter and a DataMap to feed into DbGenerator.
    DataMapLoader() (used by the CayenneGenerator ant task) is pretty
    straightforward, but ConfigLoader() isn't so much.

    Thanks,
    Kevin