Re: Code Generation

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 20:26:15 EST

    You should assume a running Cayenne stack. In other words, you need to
    obtain a DataContext as you would in any Cayenne application, and then
    do DataContext.getEntityResolver(). Resolver maps all entities loaded
    from one or more DataMaps.

    > Also, ObjEntitiy has a default encodeAsXML() already provided. What's
    > that used for?

    It is used in the Modeler to write ObjEntity itself into an XML stream.

    Andrus