RE: Eclipse Setup

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 11:45:59 EST

    Didn't work, but a little Googling turned up these:

    http://forums.macosxhints.com/showthread.php?t=47531

    Which led to this Bash script:

    http://homepage.mac.com/shawnce/misc/java_functions_bashrc.txt

    The only changes I made to the Bash script were to get rid of the prompt
    setting stuff and to change "ls" to "/bin/ls" in the availableJVMs
    function (since I have "ls" aliased). Works fine and I can build now
    with Ant from the Terminal.

    Maybe that'll help someone.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg