Re: Support for HSQLDB 1.8 schemas?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 12:16:10 EDT

    I only use HSQL in embedded mode (in Modeler preferences and unit
    tests) and I haven't seen any issues. It looks like we explicitly
    suppress schemas in the HSQL adapter. If you are seeing problems with
    that, let's go ahead and fix it.

    Also if this is 1.7 vs 1.8 issue, we can autodetect version via
    HSQLDBSniffer, and configure the right schema support behavior (we
    are doing similar version detection, though for a different purpose,
    in the OracleSniffer).

    Andrus