Re: Support for HSQLDB 1.8 schemas?

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 15:28:16 EDT

    I would just use the sniffer to set the HSQLDBAdapter in the correct state,
    rather than create two versions... because a lot of our HSQLDB support is
    weak in both 1.7 and 1.8, and it would be annoying to have to double-apply
    any enhancements we make - particularly in stored procedure land.

    Re the schema creation, that could be a problem. Because there can be table
    overlap between schemas, that could lead to really confusing behavior. Maybe
    we could use the default schema for the map?