Re: Support for HSQLDB 1.8 schemas?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 14:04:50 EDT

    Ok. This is looking as simple as reversing my changes in the original
    issue (http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/CAY-305) and allowing the
    default behavior to prefix the table with a schema name.

    Shall I assume that the user will manually create the schema in
    HSQLDB? I'm guessing that's what we do for Oracle.

    One thing I do notice is that the AUTO_PK_SUPPORT table is created in
    the default (PUBLIC for HSQLDB) schema, but I guess there's no
    reasonable default one could assume short of creating multiple
    AUTO_PK_SUPPORT TABLEs, one for each schema.

    Also, I'm considering using "HSQLDBNoSchemaAdapter extends
    HSQLDBAdapter" as the old behavior. I don't really like the name
    HSQLDBAdapter17. Opinions?