CAY-363

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 08:48:31 EDT

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/CAY-363
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2005/09/0018.html

    Mike K. and Mike G. had a discussion on that. Since it is on 1.2 road
    map, I wanted to confirm - is this really important to have an
    ability to flip *ALL* attributes or relationships when optimistic
    locking is updated?

    I have no problem with adding a dialog with two checkboxes for update
    OL on attributes and update OL on relationships, but I wanted to
    check that somebody actually finds it useful before I go ahead with
    the change.

    Andrus