RE: CAY-363

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 10:25:11 EDT

    The biggest headache is when you add a bunch of new attributes or
    reverse engineer a schema. You want OL, but nothing is set and you have
    to manually go set everything. I love OL. Whenever I show someone a
    little Cayenne demo, I *always* point out how sweet OL works. I might
    could look at what is involved, but I'm not a Swing guy, so it could be
    rough...

    /dev/mrg