Re: CAY-363

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 10:54:40 EDT

    On Apr 5, 2006, at 6:25 PM, Gentry, Michael ((Contractor)) wrote:

    > The biggest headache is when you add a bunch of new attributes or
    > reverse engineer a schema. You want OL, but nothing is set and you
    > have
    > to manually go set everything. I love OL. Whenever I show someone a
    > little Cayenne demo, I *always* point out how sweet OL works.

    Got it.

    > I might could look at what is involved, but I'm not a Swing guy, so
    > it could be
    > rough...

    Up to you. If you decide to work on it, check the assignment status
    in Jira, I will do the same to avoid duplication of work. Other
    DataMap "Update" buttons are using Scope library - the dependency I
    want to get rid of eventually. One class you that you may use as an
    example is
    "org.objectstyle.cayenne.modeler.dialog.objentity.EntitySyncController"
    that I checked in today.

    Andrus