cayenne 3t paging

From: Marcin Skladaniec (marci..sh.com.au)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 21:59:39 EDT

  • Next message: Andrus Adamchik (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (CAY-495) RemoteIncrementalFaultList used in paginated client queries throws an indexoutofbound exception when list size is divisable by page size"

    Hi
    I started to test the new shiny cayenne beta and I think I found a
    small bug.
    When I use SelectQuery.setPageSize( someInt ), and someInt is
    positive I get "page size must be positive" message. I tried then
    with negative value or zero and there is no message and all works..
    I looked into BaseQueryMetadata at methods encodeAsXML and
    initWithProperties and everything looks good. What else can be wrong ?
    Marcin

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001