Re: cayenne 3t paging

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 03:28:43 EDT

  • Next message: Andrus Adamchik (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (CAY-496) RemoteIncrementalFaultList used in paginated client queries throws CayenneRuntimeException when list size is equal to page isze"

    Oops, didn't do enough regression testing on that. I just created a
    few more unit tests, resulting in three jira issues - CAY-495,
    CAY-496 and CAY-497. CAY-497 seems to be the one that you are seeing.

    Good news is that all three issues are trivial. I am fixing them now.

    Andrus