CAY-488

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 14:07:13 EDT

    We discussed this UI with Mike K in the past, so I figured I'd check
    in the early preview to show where this is going. If you build the
    Modeler from CVS, you'll see "Tools -> Generate Code" menu next to
    "Generated Classes" (that will be soon replaced with "Generate Code").

    "Generate Code" panel has three generation modes - standard server,
    standard client and custom. This way I tried to remove the visual
    clutter for default modes, and still provide the ability to customize
    everything.

    Mike, do you think this'll work for your complex scenarios (of course
    I haven't yet done the custom mode)?

    Andrus