Re: Does it make sense to move 1.2 branch to Apache?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 11:05:06 EDT

    Yeah, we can always rename the road map - I see this as a non-issue.
    I also like that idea that objectstyle.cayenne.1.2 == apache.cayenne.
    2.0. So yes, it looks like the next real release after 1.2 will be
    3.0 ... and this will happen for technical (or rather organizational)
    reasons, not political, which is good IMO ;-)

    Andrus