Re: Jira migration note

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2006 - 04:00:15 EDT

    Yes, we got a dedicated instance deployed with its own database, so
    it accepts old ObjectStyle logins, but does not know anything about
    Apache logins. I'll ask Jeff Turner about our options - maybe there
    is a way to support authentications from both databases.

    For now I guess the easiest thing to do is to register in on our Jira
    instance.

    Andrus