Re: Jira migration note

From: Jean T. Anderson (jt..ristowhill.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 11:21:29 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > Yes, we got a dedicated instance deployed with its own database, so it
    > accepts old ObjectStyle logins, but does not know anything about Apache
    > logins. I'll ask Jeff Turner about our options - maybe there is a way
    > to support authentications from both databases.

    Since Jeff has presumably set up other Apache projects similarly, maybe
    he has more ideas on how to integrate it better with the rest of Apache.
    For example, it would be nice if Cayenne could be listed with other
    projects at http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa and in
    the project pull down at
    http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa .

     -jean