Re: Jira migration note

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 02:35:54 EDT

    I just had a chat with Jeff on IM - he says the process of importing
    data into the existing instance is very involved, so he doesn't
    expect it to happen soon. As a middle ground a single registration
    point solution may be implemented [1]. Regarding possible downtime,
    he says that it is the shared instance that is often having trouble
    (I can confirm that - Apache Jira was down last night, while Cayenne
    instance was running).

    So I guess we'll stay on a dedicated instance for now.

    [1] http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-9930

    Andrus