Re: Summer of Code

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 04:46:55 EDT

    I just seeded the Wiki with two of the Cayenne ideas that I mentioned
    previously. I need more feedback on my third idea of a
    FullTextSearchQuery (I may need to ask on Lucene list).

    Please suggest more ideas.

    BTW, Kevin, are you a student right now? You will qualify for the
    Google grant then (unless Apache places some restrictions on
    committer participation??)

    [1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006

    Andrus