Re: Summer of Code

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 09:33:45 EDT

    On 4/18/06 4:46 AM, "Andrus Adamchik" <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:

    > I just seeded the Wiki with two of the Cayenne ideas that I mentioned
    > previously. I need more feedback on my third idea of a
    > FullTextSearchQuery (I may need to ask on Lucene list).

    Cool, I'll give it a look over.

    > BTW, Kevin, are you a student right now? You will qualify for the
    > Google grant then (unless Apache places some restrictions on
    > committer participation??)

    I'm a little of everything right now ;-) Ideally, I won't be a student in
    about three weeks though, as I finish up my thesis. I'll take a look and
    see whether graduating students are still eligible.

    With that being said, I would like to apologize to everyone once again for
    my general lack of participation these days. As I shift my life around in
    the coming month, I should actually have more time than ever to work on
    Cayenne.

    --
    Kevin