Re: Summer of Code

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 10:08:44 EDT

    On Apr 18, 2006, at 5:33 PM, Kevin Menard wrote:

    >> I just seeded the Wiki with two of the Cayenne ideas that I mentioned
    >> previously. I need more feedback on my third idea of a
    >> FullTextSearchQuery (I may need to ask on Lucene list).
    >
    > Cool, I'll give it a look over.

    BTW, I got some feedback from Lucene folks:

    http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-dev/200604.mbox/%
    3cE0573F36-4A5B-4ADF-A297-8300FC21674..pache.org%3e

    Integrating Cayenne with Compass might be what we need.

    > With that being said, I would like to apologize to everyone once
    > again for
    > my general lack of participation these days. As I shift my life
    > around in
    > the coming month, I should actually have more time than ever to
    > work on
    > Cayenne.

    That would be cool, but don't feel guilty or anything - this is a
    volunteer project. I am very active while I can maintain my current
    freelance lifestyle. Next time I get on a full-time project, my
    participation will go down.

    Andrus