Re: documentation

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 10:52:19 EDT

    Cris,

    I am getting a bunch of errors like the one below when I do "cd
    cayenne-ant && ant". Is there some generated code that needs to be
    checked in?

        [mkdir] Created dir: /Volumes/hfs2/Users/andrus/work/cayenne/
    cayenne-ant/build/tools/classes
         [javac] Compiling 5 source files to /Volumes/hfs2/Users/andrus/
    work/cayenne/cayenne-ant/build/tools/classes
         [javac] /Volumes/hfs2/Users/andrus/work/cayenne/cayenne-other/
    src/tools/java/org/objectstyle/cayenne/tools/ant/docgen/
    DocGenerator.java:63: package
    org.objectstyle.confluence.rpc.soap_axis.confluenceservice_v1 does
    not exist
         [javac] import
    org.objectstyle.confluence.rpc.soap_axis.confluenceservice_v1.Confluence
    SoapService;

    [javac]
          ^
         [javac] /Volumes/hfs2/Users/andrus/work/cayenne/cayenne-other/
    src/tools/java/org/objectstyle/cayenne/tools/ant/docgen/
    DocGenerator.java:64: package
    org.objectstyle.confluence.rpc.soap_axis.confluenceservice_v1 does
    not exist
         [javac] import
    org.objectstyle.confluence.rpc.soap_axis.confluenceservice_v1.Confluence
    SoapServiceProxy;

    Andrus