selectAll/deselectAll button on generate tables patch

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 17:34:22 EDT

    http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-502

    Here's a first-pass at trying to implement a selectAll/deselectAll
    button, borrowed from the Generate Code panel.

    Unfortunately, I'm being defeated by Swing. I can't seem to get the
    actual panel containing the checkbox and label to show up.

    Anyone see what I'm doing wrong in the attached patch file? Seemed
    pretty straight-forward, but I'm obviously missing something.