Re: Beta 2?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 15:27:34 EDT

    > I just closed CAY-488 and we have total of 12 issues fixed since B1.
    > I am going to do the release tomorrow morning as planned. Appreciate
    > if someone has time to look at the new Modeler class generation
    > function.

    I've fiddled with the interface a bit, and it looks like a good start.
      Nothing happens on the template preference page, though, so I can't
    really try it.

    For me, version is always 1.2 and makepairs is always false. It looks
    like makepairs is always true here.

    Generation mode is great!

    Does the modeler automatically populate additionalMaps with all
    DataMaps in the current model?

    I'd like to also see a checkbox for overwrite and usepkgpath.
    Also, the ability to specify the outputPattern if you're in EntityMode