Code generator

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 03:22:32 EDT

    Mike,

    thanks for the feedback - I'll add the missing items (see below).

    On Apr 18, 2006, at 11:27 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    > I've fiddled with the interface a bit, and it looks like a good start.
    > Nothing happens on the template preference page, though, so I can't
    > really try it.

    What do you mean? Can you click on "Add Template" button on the
    right? After you do that all your custom templates should appear in
    the template dropdowns.

    > For me, version is always 1.2 and makepairs is always false. It looks
    > like makepairs is always true here.

    Yes. Will need to add a checkbox. Probably need to add a generator
    version selector as well (current default is 1.1).

    > Does the modeler automatically populate additionalMaps with all
    > DataMaps in the current model?

    No it doesn't - will need to do that.

    > I'd like to also see a checkbox for overwrite and usepkgpath.

    +1

    > Also, the ability to specify the outputPattern if you're in EntityMode

    +1

    Andrus