Re: Maven Site? [Was: Free Maven 2 Book]

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 21:03:58 EDT

    Actually I already started down this path some time ago after
    studying the Incubator docs - I checked in a redirecting .htaccess to
    subversion and checked it out on the server (so now http://
    incubator.apache.org/cayenne/ is a working url).

    I guess the next step would be organizing those few Anakia-built
    pages that make up the static site in a Maven project and moving them
    to SVN. I don't see a problem checking in the generated pages to SVN
    - makes deployment easier.

    So Bill or Jean, whoever has time to do that, please go ahead.

    BTW, there is one "dynamic" piece - the mailing list archive. The
    archive is generated by hypermail and message counters are reset by a
    Perl script that receives the archive emails. I know all Apache
    projects use a separate archive (and new Cayenne lists are archived
    there as well), so I guess we can keep archives on ObjectStyle.

    Andrus