Re: "Cannot commit changes - channel is not set." after regular DataContext serialization

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 20:46:03 EDT

    I can imagine that a child context won't reattach to stack properly
    on deserialization (should probably document this as a known
    limitation ... or rather something left to the user to take care of).
    Top level DC however should be able to attach to default DataDomain
    transparently. Do you have more than one DD ?

    Andrus