Re: more moderators?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 20:42:43 EDT

    I kind of started to appreciate how moderation works on dev and user
    lists (I guess my spam filters finally caught up). Still commits list
    should only accept messages from committer's addresses. We can simply
    put all committer i..pache.org addresses in "allow" dir. Why do we
    need moderation at all?

    Andrus