Re: more moderators?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 22:31:02 EDT

    Actually I just realized - there is nothing wrong with moderation of
    commits list and exactly for the reason that I mentioned - aside from
    spam there is only a fixed number of posters.

    Bill, you probably know that already, but I just discovered when
    migrating Jira that you can do "Reply All" to a moderation email, and
    this will send the reply to an address like "*-allow-*", permanently
    allowing a given "From:" address to post to the list without
    subscribing it. So each committer has to be moderated only once.

    Having said that, I volunteer to be a second moderator.

    Andrus