Re: Please reconfigure GMane

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 10:17:29 EDT

    I don't understand the notion that we have anything to do with Gmane.
    Also I have no idea how they tell "list administrators" from non-
    administrators (I guess they just manually check whether a change
    request makes sense), but from that little form there, you and me
    have the same permissions as far as Gmane concerned.

    Still I see no point in discussing this further, so I filled in the
    forms for both lists and sent it to them.

    Andrus