Re: Please reconfigure GMane

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 07:42:10 EDT

    > Huh?
    Why Huh?

    > http://gmane.org/add.php
    > http://gmane.org/subscribe.php
    Adding or subscribing by no means, since Cayenne is on Gmane since years.
    Doing that again, would be a misuse of their service. (just look at the statistics to see since
    when is caynne active there).

    The correct place where one should change these values would be:
    "http://gmane.org/info.php?group=gmane.comp.java.cayenne.devel&edit=t"
    and
    "http://gmane.org/info.php?group=gmane.comp.java.cayenne.user&edit=t"

    (So from the Cayenne detail pages:
    "http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.cayenne.devel" and
    "http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.cayenne.user"
    using the "edit" link)

    But as I said, as anonymous (or as not the owner of those lists) I can't change the relevant
    information i.e. the list email address :(.

    Ahmed.

    http://mail.yahoo.com