Re: Confluence for SoC

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 11:05:41 EDT

    I just put a summary of what we discussed on Wiki and created empty
    project directories in Subversion:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Summer+of+Code+2006

    Marcel still needs write access to the Wiki - Marcel could you please
    register and send me your ObjectStyle Jira id: http://objectstyle.org/
    jira/

    Andrus