Re: Confluence for SoC

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 18:04:57 EDT

    I just created a start page for the SoC stuff:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Summer+of+Code+2006

    and a special user group - cayenne-soc - that can edit this page and
    create subpages. Bruno is already registered in Confluence, so I
    added him to this group. Let me know if there are any problems with
    access.

    Andrus