Re: Let me introduce myself...

From: Marcel (emmpeege..mail.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 19:19:59 EDT

    Hi all

    Good things come in threes (three strikes and you're out?): my name is
    Marcel Gordon, I'm working on an editor for Confluence utilising
    Cayenne's Remote Object Persistence. I'm a 5 and a halfth year -
    graduating next month - Computer Science / Law student at the University
    of Wollongong, just south of Sydney in Australia. Looking forward to
    some spicy Cayenne over the next couple of months.

    Marcel