Re: Cayenne Eclipse Plugin

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 16:26:23 EDT

    One more thing - whatever final plan you may have - try to not go
    overboard with features - this may jeopardize the delivery date and
    the quality of the plugin. Do it in small manageable pieces, one
    piece at a time, instead of trying to design a 100% solution from the
    beginning. There is a fancy term for this - "extreme programming" :-)

    Andrus