Re: Soc: cayenne-rop

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 16:45:28 EDT

    I certainly do not want to force anybody to SVK, and we can easily
    accommodate a sandbox repository. I just created SVN space..bjectStyle:

    https://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/soc/trunk/

    Use you Confluence login id and password to commit code. Other SoC
    students also have access to this sandbox with their Confluence
    credentials.

    Hopefully this'll make life easier. Just keep in mind that this
    repository is not "official", i.e. the sandbox is for your use only,
    and the code still has to be submitted as patches via Jira.

    Andrus