Re: Any way to use M1 plugins with M2?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 00:29:25 EDT

    Not a problem - we can build it with Ant.

    I found a GPL'd nsisant task [1], which I think we can use as this is
    just a build tool and doesn't bundle its code with exe (NSIS itself
    does, but it has a compatible license [2] - what is this, MIT??).

    If we can't use nsisant for any reason - I can probably write a
    replacement in less than an hour - all it does is calling the nsis
    command line compiler.

    Andrus

    [1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/nsisant/
    [2] http://nsis.sourceforge.net/License