status page update?

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 00:26:00 EDT

    Hi All,

    It appears that our status page [1] is fairly up-to-date but I had a
    quick question on infrastructure migration.

    We are fully moved aren't we? Our JIRA, Wiki, SVN etc are all on
    Apache hardware correct?

    I think the Copyright stuff is very close too. All that remains there
    is the stuff Andrus was working a week or so ago. [2]

    And then all that remains for the completion of the check list is to
    get rid of our GPL'd dependencies.

    Just wanted to touch base on all this stuff.

    TTFN,

    -bd-

    [1]http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cayenne.html
    [2]http://tinyurl.com/q7fhs