JPA provider for Geronimo

From: Oleg Zherebkin (zherebki..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 09:10:01 EDT

    Hi all!
    My name is Oleg Zherebkin. I'd like to participate in Cayenne project,
    because this is a very interesting subject for me. I'm sure that I can
    contribute a good deal to the project and all the participants. I've used a
    JDO implementation (JPOX.org) for an open-source project called SHB (
    keyintegrity.com) recently. I'm interested in developing a JPA provider for
    Geronimo. I'm ready to start working on the project right away.
    Regards,
    Oleg Zherebkin